How does a life coach help?
The Role of a Life Coach
- Set appropriate boundaries and policies.
- Coach sound minded individuals.
- Listen to every word on multiple levels.
- Let client determine the agenda for each session.
- Ask powerful, direct questions to deepen clients’ process.
- Assist in setting goals, planning, and strategizing.
- Give perspectives, suggestions, and intuitive awareness for your own solutions.
Life coaches Shall NOT
- Diagnose, treat or fix.
- Give advice.
- Take responsibility for clients’ feelings, decisions, actions or success.